- £25714 - £41604/annum
- Christchurch, Dorset
Portfield School is a specialist provision to support children aged 4-19 in a unique and supportive environment in which allows our students to be the best they can be.
Our school provision is oversubscribed each year and we are extremely proud to be Ofsted ‘Good’ aspiring to become ‘Outstanding’. In September 2022 we will be teaching 120 students which has grown massively and is a real testament to the incredible work we do.
We are recruiting for a Class Teacher to join us in the next academic year on either a full time or part time job share basis. We are delighted to now also offer this position out to newly qualified teachers.
For this role we would be looking for someone who can:
- Plan and deliver effective lessons to small groups of students
- Manage the wellbeing of students at all times
- Build strong relationships with our students, parents, staff and school governors
- Identify the most effective teaching methods to enhance student development
- Demonstrate expertise across a range of subjects
- Attend parent consultation meetings keeping parents updated on all progress and addition requirements
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
- Job ID:
- Contract Length:
- Job Reference: