Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join our successful supply team and work in a friendly primary school based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
About the role
Starting from October 2022 (sooner if possible) you will be working as part of an established team in a primary school in Avonmouth, Bristol. You will be working as a class Teacher in Year 3, Supported by an established team of staff as well as a TA in the class. Previous experience supporting SEND children is not essential as is working in Key Stage Two / KS2. This is a full-time temporary position covering Maternity.
About the school
This is a large Primary school based in Avonmouth, Bristol. The school is a large Primary school with a wide catchment and resource centre.
To be considered for the role of Primary Teacher you will:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Available from October 2022 on a full-time basis.
- Experience of teaching Year 3 or Key Stage Two / KS2
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- QTS / Qualified Teacher Status
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are interested in the Primary Teacher position, apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Dannielle Ford on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.