Cover Supervisors - schools in Hackney, Haringey and Enfield - Permanent, daily supply and long term
Are you a dedicated Cover Supervisor who wants to make a difference in a school in Hackney, Haringey or Enfield?
Are you experienced in an Education setting, and looking for work in a school on either a supply, contract or permanent basis, and want some guidance on the best opportunities available for you right now?
Due to ongoing strong school relationships and high demand in Hackney, Haringey and Enfield, Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with schools in these areas and across London to find them the very best support staff that can provide reliability, flexibility and have the ability to classroom manage excellently! Get in touch to find out how we can help you!
**Cover Supervisors needed in Hackney, Haringey and Enfield
**Competitive rates of pay
**More certified CPD courses than any other Education agency - we can help to upskill you!
**Day to day supply, long term contracts and permanent roles
**Guaranteed work available for dedicated and reliable staff
About the Schools we work with - Cover Supervisors - Hackney, Haringey and Enfield
- With excellent ongoing relationships with Hackney, Haringey and Enfield, Tradewind are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors who want to extend their experience or gain experience in schools.
- We work with the whole range of schools, and are able to offer you sound advice on which schools will suit your style, and what you can expect from that environment.
- Tradewind offer fantastic CPD for Teaching Assistants who want to make the move into being a Cover Supervisor, for those with no classroom experience, or for existing Cover Supervisors who want to brush up their skills and refresh your knowledge. We have more certified CPD courses than any other agency, take advantage and start your journey with Tradewind!
- Due to the large amount of contracts we have with schools we will always be able to find you work close to home, often pre-booked contracts.
What are we looking for? Cover Supervisors - Hackney, Haringey and Enfield
- We have openings for Cover Supervisors who are skilled in the classroom, have great behaviour management skills, and add value to each lesson that they are part of. If you have no classroom experience you should be able to show good leadership skills and the ability to influence students and ensure that they produce high quality work.
- You may be an ambitious graduate with a passion for education and ideally some experience working in schools or an educational setting, or an experienced Cover Supervisor who can bring your skills and knowledge to the classroom in any type of school, this is an incredibly important position for the smooth running of the school.
How to apply - Cover Supervisors - Hackney, Haringey and Enfield
Would you like to hear more about these excellent support positions? Get In touch with Tradewind today to find out more, call Laura Snowden on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.