Position: Teacher of Math
At: Academy based in Croydon
Salary: Outer London MPS 1-6 (U1-3 as appropriate)
Start Date: September 2022
About the school and role on offer:
Tradewind are very exciting to be collaborating with a successful and thriving Academy in Croydon, South London, with a proven track record of fantastic results at all key stages in their recruitment of a talented Mathematics Teacher. The school has a rigorous, academic curriculum offer and believe in the holistic development of all their students, so that they can go on to be the best that they can be. They are incredibly passionate about using both instructional coaching and evidence-informed practice to develop their teachers and leaders in becoming experts in their field. Their vision is that all staff and students Love Learning, Care for Community and Build Bright Futures; and believe that by doing so means they can transform the lives of their students and improve the community in which they are based.
The school are looking for an exceptional Teacher of Mathematics looking to develop further in a vibrant, forward-thinking department. The school are committed to professional development - from the successful induction of NQTs to supporting staff on their journey through to middle leadership and beyond.
Why you'll want to join this school:
- You'll be part of a friendly Mathematics team which has worked together for several years.
- You'll have access to shared Mathematics resources available for curriculum at every key stage.
- The school engage in current developments in evidence-informed pedagogy to ensure all students achieve highly.
- There is a real opportunity to make an impact.
- You'll receive weekly Instructional Coaching and bespoke CPD to develop you and open up career opportunities within the academy.
- You'll be part of a team that believes every child should go to a great school and work tirelessly to provide the children with an outstanding education.
- You understand education is not solely about excellent examination results but includes much more than that.
- You'll have supportive management who are committed to improving teachers work-life balance.
- You'll have access to a free confidential counselling service for the times in your life when you need a little extra support.
- You can access free eye tests.
The school is easily accessible, being within 12 minutes of East Croydon train station and has plenty of parking.
What the school seek in return:
- A qualified Mathematics teacher with a passion and career history of raising attainment within the subject
- Committed to assisting others to learn as the day you decided to become a teacher.
- Experience of working with a diverse group of students and teams.
- Share commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow through the school's ethos.
If you are seeking a Mathematics teaching position from September 2022 within an exciting school in the Croydon catchment area, then please apply today to have your CV immediately reviewed.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.