Year 2 Teacher
Full Time Position
£25,714 - £36,961 yearly salary
5th September 2022 - 31st August 2023
Located within walking distance of Kirkby train station, a lively, welcoming and well-resourced primary school seek to appoint an 'Outstanding' Year 2 class teacher from September 2022. Boasting a team of supportive, positive and forward-thinking individuals, school promote a creative approach to teaching and learning.
We want an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated teacher who:
- Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children;
- Gets involved; a team player is essential;
- Is keen to progress;
- Is creative, innovative and in touch with educational developments;
- Is able to motivate and inspire colleagues; can lead a subject area;
- Is committed to the inclusion of all pupils and can make a difference to their outcomes.
We can offer you:
- Children who have outstanding behaviour;
- Children who want to learn;
- Systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve;
- Supportive governors, parents and community;
- A beautiful and well-resourced school which has recently undergone major refurbishment;
- Staff wellbeing incentives.
In order to apply, we will need:
- A valid DBS, or a willingness to obtain this;
- The right to work in the UK;
- A CV covering the last 10 years of your employment/studies.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.