We are looking for a talented full time teacher to work in primary schools and nurseries around Bradford. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with pupils with EYFS experience.
Could you be the person we are looking for? Recently qualified and looking for your first position? Then we have the right position for you!
- Holds a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children within EYFS
- Is committed to inclusion and to provide exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- Has experience in teaching KS1/KS2
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Can engage and inspire all their pupils
- Good behaviour management skills
- Good classroom management
- Key stage 1 experience
- Key stage 2 experience
- Knowledge of curriculum
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Yorkshire. Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the North of England. Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you! Contact no: (phone number removed) Email: (url removed); this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.