Newly Qualified Teachers are always welcome to apply.
- Location - Sheffield
- Position - Key stage 1
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Short and Long term
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temp
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Negotiable
- Hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If this is the job for you then please do apply now!
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
For more information please speak to Ami at Prospero Teaching on (phone number removed)
Prospero Teaching is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Prospero Teaching acts as an employment agency and employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.