KS2 Teaching Assistant - Salford M5
We are looking for excellent KS2 Teaching Assistant in M5
At a Salford Ofsted school judged ‘good’ school
Excellent rates of pay (£64 - £75 per day)
Supply Desk is looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant individual to join an improving primary school in Salford (M5) as a KS2 Teaching Assistant. To start in September with a potential to become permanent, this KS2 Teaching Assiastant opportunities is available to anyone with the right blend of experiences and qualifications. If you are resilient and have a determination to make a difference in children’s lives, then this could be the role for you.
- Experience working in KS2 is desirable
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and SAT’s experience would be desirable
- Have a proactive approach to assisting the teacher
- You must be a resilient, creative and friendly individual
About the school
The primary school based in Salford M5 are committed to improve outcomes for all children and supporting schools with both inspirational and safe places in which to learn. They believe that their school will make a valuable contribution to children’s development. It is a secure and caring environment where children environment where children develop their many talents and we fully recognise the importance of education the child.
About the role
- Assist the development of individuals
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- Work with the class teacher and other staff members to provide an excellent learning environment
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who may have communication issues/disengaged
Candidates will need a DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply Desk are REC Gold Standard regulated putting us in the top 10% of agencies in the UK!
Do you know anyone else looking for work within schools? Refer a friend and earn £100
If you believe you have the skills required for this a Teaching Assistant role in Salford, please apply now by sending your CV to (url removed). If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Zakiyah on (phone number removed). https://(url removed)/register/
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.