Location: East Midlands- Hybrid-flexible working
We are delighted to be supporting this organisation which has recently been awarded as outstanding by Ofsted.
Location: East Midlands- Hybrid with flexible working hours
We are now looking for a Senior Employability Manager to join this highly reputable company that operates as a Training Provider and a Social Enterprise that offer excellent benefits which include:
• Permanent position offering a highly competitive salary range between £54000-£57000
• 25 days, rising to 30 days + bank holidays + flexible working hours between Monday-Friday
• Health Insurance, Pension scheme,
This Training Provider is doing exceptionally well, securing over 40 million pounds worth of contracts in the last year. They offer a wide range of training services which include Apprenticeships, Careers Advice, and Employability Support Programmes.
The successful candidate will be a visual and strategic manager of the Restart scheme and will successfully manage the performance of Business and Contract Managers.
The Senior Employability Manager will ensure teams deliver strong outcomes both for participants and commissioners, as well as exceeding expectations for compliance and customer service results
Key duties and responsibilities will include
• Be accountable to achieve or exceed performance and financial targets on the Restart contract.
• Ensure that KPIs across the business are met, this will include the delivery of the restart programme and ensuring outstanding quality.
• To be a visible and inspirational leader who engages within the staff, who supports and mentor teams to achieve their true potential.
• Hold regular 121s with Business and Contract Managers to maintain high levels of performance in timely achievement rates, progression rates and financial delivery objectives.
• Working with the Executive Leadership Team in setting goals that promote company growth
• Prepare and monitor budgets and make recommendations and implement corrective actions as required
• Manages team workloads to meet goals and deadlines
• Promote and deliver a multi-agency approach for making the right connections with key stakeholders and local services.
• Meet and exceed commissioner performance targets and deliverables delivering market leading performance.
• Work closely with the Head of Engagement to promote services to key employers across the area to maximise sustainable employment opportunities.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams, partner organisation including JCP, employers, training providers and others as identified.
• Oversee recruitment and performance management of the delivery teams
Skills and Experience Required for the Senior Employability Manager- Restart
• Previous experience in middle management, including stakeholder management, strategic planning, budgeting and driving performance through people
• Experience in a wide range of training and educational programmes including contract management, operations, funding and deliverables with knowledge of ESFA, DWP and ESF funding rules
• Ideally Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Level 5 Management qualification would also be desirable
• In-depth knowledge and experience of Ofsted and Matrix inspections
• Knowledge and experience of working in the public sector would be highly regarded
• A full driving licence holder, able to travel across the region when required.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division.
For more information please contact Simon on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.