Academics Ltd Leeds are looking for experienced and aspiring teaching assistants and nursery support/nurses to work in primary schools and nurseries around Leeds. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with pupils with EYFS experience.
Also if you are a graduate with limited or voluntary child related experience and/or wanting to gain more experience working as teaching assistants in schools and private day nurseries then we want to hear from!
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children within EYFS
*Ideally a Level 3 or a Level 2 qualified candidate
* Candidates with experience working with children, SEND and/or the care industry will also be considered
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* We currently also have various roles from 1to1 support to supporting the whole class
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of the pupil
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* Encouraging the social and emotional development of the pupil
Why work with Academics Ltd?
We can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Academics Ltd, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.