As a Retail Trainer/Assessor you will be expected to visit learners in their place of work and coach them through their Apprenticeship qualifications.
Role and responsibilities:
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
- Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
- Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a Retail environment to a Managerial/Team Leader level.
The role is open to qualified Assessors and trainees.
Qualified candidates will have A1/CAVA/TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks or standards out in the workplace and trainees will have the relevant occupational experience within a Retail environment. Ideally candidates will have worked in highstreet/branded outlets or supermarkets.
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £25,500 - £26,500pa + Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Plus more
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.