Are you looking to embark on a new career helping those with additional needs? Vision for education are closely working with a specialist school in the Cambridge area who are seeking Teaching Assistants to work within their provision.About the role
This is a unique opportunity to work within an educational setting with a difference. If you are looking to support in high quality education which helps enable children and young people with medical and mental health needs to achieve their potential and experience, then get in touch! Each lesson that is delivered is tailored to the individual pupils needs, ensuring they get the most positive experience out of this alternative education.About the school
This is a school that seeks to empower each student to build their character, hone their skills and attain the qualifications needed for them to thrive into adulthood. They have core values of respect, resilience, compassion and inclusivity, ensuring each student has a positive learning experience and gets the most out of each day.Requirements
To be considered for the role of SEMH Teaching Assistant you will:
- To have a genuine passion for helping others
- To be flexible, proactive and patient
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- To hold a DBS or be willing to process one
- To have experience or knowledge of working with SEND children or young people
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Nicola Perrett on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.