Primary Teacher , Supply Teacher, EYFS, KS1, KS2 September 2022 Sheffield
Primary School Supply Teachers needed - Sheffield - September 2022 Across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Various roles available from Long term, perm, temporary and daily supply which can offer flexibility and better work life balance.
Academics Ltd are proud to announce the record breaking year we have just had and how the demand for good high callibre practitioners has never been greater.
We support local schools with local Teaching professionals and offer a transparent service, we really do care!. The team here at Doncaster Academics Ltd have over 15 years combined experience in Education Recruitment and within Teaching proffesion ourselves. We pride ourselves on helping schools with a bespoke solution & supporting Educational professionals with the right opportunities. We like to help candidates get a taste of local schools as well and experience a variety of settings to help them learn new strategies and often help them find a longer term or perm role.
We are currently working with an increasing number of primary schools in the Sheffield & South Yorkshire area & we are keen to recruit to increase our pool of professionals to support a growing demand in the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you whether you hold QTS or are an NQT or ECT or RQT.
Desirable candidate attributes: Primary Teacher , Supply Teacher, EYFS, KS1, KS2 September 2022
- Strong classroom practitioners with good behaviour management skills.
- Committed to high standards
- Passion in supporting teaching & learning
- Ability to engage learners
- Experience in teaching in either or across all age ranges- EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Ability to work under own initiative when needed.
- Plan, prepare & assess work when necessary
- Reliable & punctual
- Posses the relevant Teaching qualifications
What's in it for you?
- Clear expectations & guidance throughout your Academics experience.
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Local placements
- Dedicated Consultant who specialises in your sector.
- Free and subsidised CPD courses with Academics.
- Opportunity to really make a difference to child's education.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive.
- Additional work across the Chesterfield, Doncaster, Barnsley and Rotherham regions if desired.
If you are a Primary Teacher looking for a better work life balance where you can Teach locally & impact learning outcomes then please contact Doncaster Academics Ltd today!
All applicants are subject to the relevant checks/clearance procedures & must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS if not on the update service.
If you're interested in this role, 'apply now' or alternatively forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Supporting Education and training across Sheffield.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.