Academics Ltd are working with a Sheffield Primary School in helping them find a perfect Teaching Assistant Level 3 (edge of sheffield towards Barnsely side) region to work on a temporary fixed term contract. Starting September 2022 to cover on an ongoing basis.
Education and training support can be provided. This could lead to perm full time TA role.
The role of a Teaching Assistant is to support teachers by helping supervise activities within the classroom. You will be required to work with children on an individual, Small group and whole class basis. The ideal candidate needs to be TA trained and have recent and relevant school based experience.
The role of Teaching Assistant Level 3 Sheffield long term opportunity we requires the ideal candidate to be comfortable in:
- Support class teachers across the key stages
- Manage other learning support staff
- Report on children's progress and individual needs and behaviour
- Work with pupils on 1:1, small group and whole class basis
- Support children across the curriculum, often with specific focus on Maths, reading and writing.
- Often required to support pupils with addition needs (SEN)
- Often required to support pupils whom is English is not there first language (EAL)
- Help to develop programmes of learning activities and adapt these to meet individual needs
- Ensure support class teacher in helping keep pupils engaged
- Ensure support class teacher in helping raise attainment, comprehension and understanding
- Motivate and encourage pupils
- Assist with marking and correcting work
- Assist with classroom displays and lesson and class resources
- Attend meetings and reviews
- Help with School events, trips and activities
- Embed basic Literacy and numeric skills into pupils, particularly at Key Stage One.
Are a enthusiastic, creative, imaginative, adaptable, patience and responsible individual?
Do you have recent and relevant experience within a Primary School Setting?t.
Are you looking for work as a Teaching Assistant Level 3 Sheffield long term to support local education and training.
If so Academics Ltd would love to hear from you. We are currently working on opportunities to start in the new Academics year and daily supply and short term opportunities as well. Education and training, competitive rates of pay and local work available.
Teaching Assistant Level 3 Sheffield long term September 22 urgently needed!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.