Are you a care assistant looking for a new challenge?
Are you a compassionate, caring individual?
Are you looking for a new challenge and have the ability to be empathetic and caring?
No experience needed!
Then becoming a Teaching assistant could be for you! If you have previous experience in care or just want to get into education Don't hesitate to get in touch! (url removed)
Randstad are currently looking for Teaching assistants in the Cambridge area to work with a number of SEN schools with ranging abilities and ages. As a teaching assistant your day to day responsibilities will include working 1:1 with a specialist child or with multiple students within the classroom with a range of needs offering support to both student and the Teacher.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Providing support to children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Have a love for teaching children
- Share the schools vision and core values
- Creative,innovative and caring
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
- An advanced booking application
- A dedicated consultant
- A range of schools to help build your experience
- £300 'Refer a friend' scheme
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Benjamin Rittel via email (url removed) or call the Cambridge office on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.