Are you a graduate/ individual looking for your next career opportunity within education?
Prospero Teaching work closely with high achieving schools based in Sheffield who are seeking enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join them. This is for full time, on-going positions, starting in September.
The successful candidate will be able to provide exceptional support to students and demonstrate good behaviour and classroom assistance/management.
- Location -Sheffield
- Position- Teaching Assistant
- Type of work- Full Time
- Contract - Long term
- Start Date-September
- End Date - N/A
- Duration - Ongoing
- Minimum rate of pay - Mininum rate £65
- Hours- 8:30AM- 3:30PM
Your responsibilities will include;
- Classroom support - activities, organisation, engagement, behaviour, emotional support
- Working with children on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Support in therapy sessions
- Break/Lunch time supervision
- Keeping progress reports
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Teaching Assistant qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Previous experience working in a UK School (desired)
- Experience working with children in education or in a similar setting (desired)
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
To be Eligible for this role through Prospero Teaching, you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, please contact Alayah at Prospero Teaching on (phone number removed).
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from:
- Access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- Support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- Support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- A generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend to Prospero Teaching.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.