Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Office based in Newtownabbey, BT36 7LQ
Salary: Salary: £9.90ph
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Shifts: 08:00 - 17:00
Immediate Starts Required
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to work for our client in Newtownabbey and whilst the role is advertised on a temporary basis, applicants can apply for any permanent vacancies that become available.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be dealing with basic IT queries provide ticket logging, basic technical advice and ticket resolution to a range of external customers within the education sector. Full training will be given.
Main duties will include:
* First point of contact for Customers
* Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
* Maintain a high level of customer service
* Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal.
* To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
* Escalation of queries to 2nd line help desk
* Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of queries
* Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks
Required knowledge and experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent attention to detail
* Basic knowledge of or an interest in IT would be helpful
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.