- Developing students ability to read and create music, using a wide array of instruments
- Encourage the learning of various cultures through music
- Set and assess GCSE examination content for students who choose music as their option subject
- Follow the school's behaviour management system to set up the best environments that put education at the heart of all interactions, both in the classroom and out
- Be reflective, inquisitive, personable and create engaging Music lessons
- Be confident in teaching Music at KS3 and KS4
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Hold a Teaching qualification (with QTS) or equivalent
- NQTs/ECTs welcome to apply
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to Toqeer.email@example.com or for further information please contact (phone number removed).
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.