Nursery Nurses - Level 3
£10.65 Per Hr
Sept 2022– Ongoing
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local Private Nursery’s in Sheffield. This is for Ad hoc work with the opportunity to work full time.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 3 Nursery Nurse.
The successful Nursery Nurse’s will be working ad Hoc up to five days a week. You will provide general support in Private Nurseries.
These Private Nurseries are located in and around the Sheffield area.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery environment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Level 3 Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.