We have an amazing opportunity to join a growing Grade 2 training provider based in Liverpool as a Business Development Manager. The purpose of the role is to promote the organisation and to meet all monthly planned profiled targets as agreed with the Managing Director.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications as a minimum to be considered:
- Experience in a sales or recruitment environment
- Knowledge of vocational training, the Skills Industry, and funding requirements.
- Successful sales or recruitment experience, including interview techniques training.
- Successfully proven achievements of sourcing and closing new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of commercial revenue generation.
- Experience in field-based sales.
- Knowledge and application of relevant selling techniques including presentation skills.
- ICT Skills (including use of Excel, Outlook, and bespoke software systems).
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to work according to own initiative.
- Experience in influencing people and the ability to be able to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
You will receive:
- 25 days holiday per year – 4 mandatory Christmas shutdown. + All bank holidays.
- Numerous CPD opportunities
- Mileage paid at 35p per mile
- Remote working
- Manage own calendar so long as KPIs are fully met
- Auto enroll pension
- Grade 2 provider
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply by emailing me your most updated CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.