Job Role: Primary Teaching Assistant
Location: Selby and surrounding area
Salary: £70 - £80 a day
Start Date: September 2022/ January 2023
GSL Education are working with Primary schools in Selby and surrounding areas that are looking for Teaching Assistants to support Teachers and schools on a supply basis. If you have experience, (this can include placements) in Primary Schools and have a passion for ensuring children receive the best education then working with GSL Education might be the best route for you!
Requirements for a Teaching Assistant role:
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in Primary School environment (placements can be included)
- Possess an enhanced child only DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for one through GSL Education.
- Have good communication skills with both adults and pupils.
- Have an understanding of Primary School curricular.
- The right to work in the UK.
- SEN experience is welcomed.
What GSL Education can offer you:
- Flexibility of part time work that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Dedicated consultants to assist you throughout your employment journey.
- Access to £4000 worth of CPD courses via our partner.
For more information or if you would like to apply for the opportunity, please click ‘apply’ and submit an up-to-date CV and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch. Otherwise, please contact consultant Katie at GSL Education Hull Branch for further information. Alternatively, please visit (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.