Page Personnel are exclusively representing a Not-for-Profit organisation based in Nottingham Nottingham in the Education Sector, in their search for a permanent Finance Assistant. This is a really exciting, newly created role that can offer someone stability and progression in their Finance career.
Our client is a well recognised Not-for-Profit organisation in the Education sector. Due to significant growth over the past few months they are now looking to add a Finance Assistant to their team, and it is a really exciting time to be joining them. They are supportive towards your development and progression, as demonstrated in their encouraged for further learning and they have adapted during covid to offer flexible, hybrid working.
The primary responsibility of the Finance Assistant is to provide high quality financial administrative support to the Central Finance Team, reporting into the Senior Finance Assistant. More specifically the Finance Assistant will be required to:
- Assist with month end procedures, including bank reconciliations, inputting of journals and administration of income and sales invoices.
- Recording receipt of income from cashless payment systems
- Record receipt of cash banking
- Process petty cash payments and credit card transactions monthly
- Raise Sales invoices
- Process faster payments and BACS
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to AAT Level 3 or have relevant experience
- Have experience working in a busy Finance function before
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Be from a Not-for-Profit background (desirable)
My client is offering a competitive salary between £21,000 - £22,500 (doe) + c.£2,000 pay increase after probation + a permanent opportunity + hybrid, flexible working with 2 days in the office + stability and progression opportunities including study support for AAT's + free, onsite parking + a supportive working environment
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.