Science Teacher now required for a well established secondary school in the Nottingham area. A perfect opprotunity for a science ECT looking to hit the ground running with their science teaching career.About the role
The successful science teacher will;
Work on a full time, long term basis
Be Passionate about delivering education and making a real difference
- Teaching science across KS3 and KS4
A fantastic opportunity to develop and network within the school
Highly supportive and welcoming school
A great science department invested in creating a strong team enviroment
- Fantastic transport links for easy accessibility
- Background in supporting ECTs
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher you will:
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check.
- Suitable qualification to teach Science i.e PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.What ABC Teachers offer As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
ABC Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role please call Jamie on (phone number removed) or email him your CV, (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.