Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: Remote / Online delivery - Occasional travel required to visit learners/employer sites Salary/Package: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience and qualifications + Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Mileage + more! Type: Full Time, Permanent Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA)
- Must hold solid occupational experience within Early Years Childcare (Nursery setting) as either a Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Childcare.
- Confident to support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Confident to support learners online via online Teams meetings and telephone - face to face appointments as required
- Excellent IT skills - learner files are online based and due to covid, online sessions/reviews are conducted with learners via online platforms such as TEAMS.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Early Years - Level 3 and 5.
- Support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering via a blended learning approach (Microsoft Teams and face-to-face).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Develop own schemes of work.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.