We are looking for a Nursery Early Years Teacher to join an outstanding Nursery located in Stanmore, North West London.
The organisation specialises in providing best-in-class childcare solutions for families with babies, toddlers and preschool children. Their nursery settings are purposefully designed to ensure that the care, play and learning environment is exceptional. To create the ultimate child friendly space, they maximise natural daylight indoors, whilst also ensuring that they can make best use of outdoor play all year round.
Working as a Nursery Early Years Teacher, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children, ensuring that you create a safe and enriching home-from-home environment filled with opportunities to learn, enabling the children to be happy, sociable, confident, independent, creative, and unique.
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development and equality. They want you to be the very best that you can be, and they will provide you with the training, support and access to expertise and new skills that will enable you to be something like a superhero to the children.
Apply today to express your interest and find out more about the opportunity. Should it not be of interest to you, we are representing many different organisations in the local area, all of which offer fantastic opportunities that can be discussed with you.
Salary and Benefits
- £26,000 - £32,000 per annum.
- A market-leading remuneration package including a generous annual leave entitlement, a company sick pay scheme and a workplace pension.
- A flexible working pattern including the opportunity to work flexible hours, providing you with an optimal work-life balance.
- Around-the-clock access to a dedicated and supportive Senior Management team, providing you with operational and organisational support.
- Best-in-class training and development.
- Genuine investment in your career with the opportunity to progress into a Nursery Manager position.
- Recent experience working either as a Nursery Early Years Teacher in a Nursery.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Level 3 Diploma for Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.