Science Teacher required
Are you a qualified Science Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Science teaching vacancy is the perfect opportunity for an experienced teacher or ECT/ NQT who is looking for work at a supportive school.
You will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 Science to an outstanding levels which engages and pushes progression in all of your pupils.
To be considered for the Science Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Science curriculum.
Maths Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this English Teacher role, please apply direct or contact your local office on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.