I am currently looking for a Nursery Cook on a permanent basis to work at one of my lovely settings based in the Atherton area.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 25 to 30 hours per week.
This setting is part of a thriving nursery group so you will be part of a family from the very beginning.
- Managing a small kitchen.
- Cooking and preparing all meals from scratch.
- Managing all areas of the kitchen.
- Monitoring stock and wastage.
- Complying with hygiene regulations at all times.
- Previous experience within a working kitchen environment.
- Demonstrable experience as a skilled Cook ideally in a School or Nursery setting.
- Food Hygiene certificate as a minimum.
- Excellent culinary skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- Must be able to use your own initiative.
Are you interested in this role?
Please get in touch with Holly at Integra People, immediate interviews available.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.