Primary Supply Teacher
Bridlington & East Riding of Yorkshire
£500 to £750 per week
Are you a recently qualified ECT and perhaps not wanting a full-time role straight away?About the role
We can offer full-time supply teaching, where you can work full-time in a variety of schools - or as many days as you want! This role will cover Bridlington and East Riding, Monday to Friday 8:30 till 3:30. However, timings will depend on the individual schools needs. The role can start immediately, or we can wait until after September. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Early Career Teacher to develop your teaching career and get some added substance for your CV going forward. We listen to where you want to work and match you to the perfect position!About the school
The schools that we work with are all very different, we can offer a variety of experiences from small one-form entry village primary schools to larger 3 form-entry city centre academies. We will offer you work in your local area, we won't be sending you all over the county! Our consultants offer support throughout your supply journey and will help you find a permanent role from day 1, if that is something you are looking for going forward.Requirements
To be considered for the role of ECT Primary Supply Teacher you will:
- Must be able to deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have a genuine desire to teach in primary schools.
- Able to teacher across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- Be a passionate and adaptable primary teacher.
- Happy to travel across the city and surrounding towns/villages.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Safeguarding and Child Protection certificate.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service.
- Minimum of 2 relevant references.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Lucy Young on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.