Class Teacher: Supply (Primary schools)
Start date: September 2022
Work pattern: Flexible work schedule
Employment Type: Contract
About the role:
If you are looking for flexibility to work on the days that suit you then look no further!
TimePlan are offering competitive pay for teachers to work local to home at sought after primary schools.
- In this role you would be required to teach and support primary school students' learning, social, emotional and physical development
- Manage behaviour whilst encouraging promoting positive learning methods
- Experience working with children in a primary school setting
- Qualified Teacher Status or a recognised UK equivalent
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Continued professional development
- Social events
- A personal dedicated consultant
- Discounts on high street retail from our partner companies for TimePlan contractors
- If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this primary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
- Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to TimePlan storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.