People Development Sales Trainer
Salary : Up to £35k per annum (DOE)
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialise in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally, across a variety of sectors.
Within the Lyreco UK team we are extremely passionate about giving new starters the best opportunity to be successful and work with current colleagues to get the best out of them. We like to work with our teams to enable people to develop within their role and strive for that next step in their career.
With this in mind, we have a dedicated Learning and Development team headed up by a passionate Head of L&D who want to provide the best tools we can to the organisation. As the L&D offering has grown and new areas are being worked with, this has enabled us to look at growing the team and provide a People Development Sales Trainer to the organisation.
As a Sales Trainer your responsibilities are:
- To have a primary focus on design and delivery of an effective induction programme
- Supporting with delivering and evaluating our sales programmes
- To ensure local and international projects are supported and delivered within the agreed timeframes
- To shadow the sales team to identify skills gaps and opportunities for improving
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Learning & Development to develop, implement and monitor Annual Training plans
- Provide Learning and Development Admin Support
The ideal Sales Trainer will:
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Working knowledge of learning theories, models and evaluation methods
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and be engaging in their training
- Exceptional Powerpoint and excel skills
- Willingness to learn e-platforms and new systems
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.