Due to continued expansion in the Scarborough area, Vision for Education are urgently seeking qualified, Primary Teachers and support staff to join our flexible workforce.
Whatever you are looking for - flexible supply work to fit around other commitments, or a long term / permanent role, full time or part time – we have work for you!
As a supply teacher with Vision for Education, most days will be different and exciting! You will visit a range of different schools in different demographics and teach different classes and year year groups. Most of work you will deliver will be planned; however, you will need to have your own resources available to hand - just in case, suitable for all year groups.
- QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS IN THE UK
- Experience across, and be happy to teach across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Behaviour management skills
- Available 3-5 days per week
- Have access transport and be willing to travel to schools within a 15-mile radius
- Applications from ECTs / NQTs welcome!
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Hull team on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.