Are you interested in supporting children with additional needs? Do you have experience working or volunteering with children and young people? Would you like to support a child in a nurturing classroom environment?
We would love to hear from you if you have with experience in supporting children with Additional Needs for Teaching Assistant roles across Liverpool to start in September 2022. We have Short Term, Long Term, and Daily Supply roles available.
You will ideally be:
- Experienced in working or volunteering with children/young people.
- Previous experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
- Knowledgeable about SEN, SEMH, ASD, and challenging behaviours.
- Confident providing 1:1 support.
- Able to work in and around Liverpool.
- Passionate about supporting children to reach their full potential!
If you would like to be considered for these roles and benefit from working flexibly with a leading teaching agency, please contact Sophie Thomas on (url removed).
If this role does not sound right for you, but you wuld like to talk to us about other SEN roles in the North West, please contact me on (phone number removed) or send a CV to (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.