REMOTE SEN Caseworker
3 month interim contract
Inside IR35 – £250-£270 per day (via umbrella)
South Coast, Local Authority
My client, a Local Government Organisation are currently seeking multiple SEN Caseworkers to support within a SEND team ASAP for 3-6 months.
Your duties as SEN Officer:
- To carry out all of the work around 20 week assessment, phase transfer and annual reviews
- Writing and amending plans as well as managing a caseload
- To make decisions on moving an assessment forward
Experience needed as SEN Officer:
- Strong experience within SEN
- Previous experience in a similar role within a LA setting previously
- Can start August/September
Interviews will be held week commencing 1st August
If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on (phone number removed) or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.