Recruitment 4 Education are currently supporting a fantastic school loacted within Birmingham who are looking for experienced SEN teachers to support pupils across KS1-KS4 who suffer with some but not all learning disabilities including: Autism, Moderate learning disabilities, Severe learning disabilties and Challenging behaviour.
The roles will be on a full-time basis and available for September/October start 2022. The roles will be on long-term contracts, which will have a strong possibility of the roles progressing to permanent placements if successful in the roles.
These are fantastic opportunity's to work at great school with a friendly and supportive leadership team with the opportunities to progress within the school.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
Excellent daily rates of pay
We encourage suitable candidates to apply asap to be considered/shortlisted for the role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.