Job title: English Teacher
Salary: £131.87 - £189.54 per day
Location: Emsworth, Hampshire
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Fixed Term Contract (long-term)
Start: September 2022
Simply Supply are seeking an English Teacher on behalf of a ‘good’, modern school Secondary school with excellent facilities and ambition for growth and success. Found within a short commute of Chichester. We are seeking a qualified teacher of English who has experience delivering KS3/4 English Literature and language lessons.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher of English to commence a long-term full-time contract. Those seeking a part-time position may also be considered.
Full teaching responsibilities and a job comparative salary will be on offer. ECT's will be considered as the department is very supportive.
The Benefits of working as an English Teacher with Humly:
- We offer good rates or pay (£131.87 - £189.54 per day), paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheets and receive directions all in one place
- Local opportunities
Requirements for the role of an English Teacher:
- QTS qualified
- Have relevant experience and knowledge of teaching to at least GCSE or equivalent level
- At least 6 months experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
- ECT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.