Are you interested in supporting children with additional needs? Do you have experience working or volunteering with children and young people?
We are looking for passionate and personable individuals with experience in SEN/SEMH for Teaching Assistant roles across the Liverpool area to start in September 2022. We have Short Term, Long Term, and Daily Supply roles available.
You will ideally be:
- Experienced in working or volunteering with children/young people.
- Knowledgeable about SEN, SEMH, ASD.
- Confident delivering small group sessions/1:1 support.
- Able to work in and around Liverpool.
- Passionate about supporting children to reach their full potential!
If you would like to be considered for these roles and benefit from working flexibly with a leading teaching agency, please contact Sophie Thomas on (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.