Foster Parent – Full-Time/Part-Time/Flexible
Around £22,000 per annum, tax-free
Kind. Caring. Strong. Resilient. Does this describe you?
Do you have a passion for the happiness and safety of young people and children?
Our extraordinary foster parents have a typical annual tax-free income of £22,000 a year
If you are able to provide a spare bedroom to a child who can no longer live with their family and give them the love and support they deserve, we would love to speak to you.
What qualities do our Foster Parents have?
- Empathetic and understanding
- Committed and flexible
- Kind and caring
- Strong and resilient
- A therapeutic parenting approach
Did you know?
- You can continue to work alongside being a Foster Parent
- Fostering can be flexible and fit in with your lifestyle
- We provide 24/7 support and fantastic training
What we look for
- A spare bedroom is essential
- You must be over 21
- You must have the right to remain in the UK (been in the UK for more than 5 years)
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is much preferred
- Previous experience with children (preferred)
- The opportunity to change the lives of young people and children
- A competitive weekly allowance
- 24/7 support
- Discounts at high street shops, leisure activities, and days out
As well as…
- Being put in touch with support groups and other foster parents
- Family activity days
- Respite breaks
Please apply today and change someone’s life. We would love to hear from you.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Fostering to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.