Department/School: School of Nursing
Salary: £36,402 - £51,829
Closing Date: 9 August 2022
Reference Number: (phone number removed)
- ABOUT US -
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
- THE ROLE -
The post holder will contribute to and support the development and delivery of teaching, research and other scholarly activities in paramedic and nursing courses at undergraduate and post-graduate levels and contribute to the University’s key goals and associated Faculty and School Plans.
We may consider secondments and part-time roles.
We intend to create a 12-month waiting list for same or similar roles within the University.
- ABOUT YOU -
The postholder will be required to have:
- First or Upper Second-Class Honours Degree or higher
- Currently hold live registration as a Paramedic on the HCPC Register
- BENEFITS -
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement promoting a healthy work/life balance - plus an additional 15 days per year when the university is closed
- Enrolment in USS pension scheme – employer contribution of 21.6%, employee contribution of 9.8%
- An environment that supports flexible working and allows you to balance both work and home life
- An open and inclusive environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity
- Onsite and discounted sports/gym facilities (3 months free gym membership at either the Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee Campus)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Exposure to the very latest in cutting-edge technologies including Dell, Aruba, Checkpoint and Avaya, feeding your passion for IT
- Autonomy in your role to make impactful decisions and changes to company processes
Athena Swan Statement
The School of Nursing holds a Silver Athena SWAN Award in recognition of our commitment to advancing Gender equality. You can read more about what this means on our University website.
The University has a range of initiatives to support a family-friendly working environment, including flexible working.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, particularly from those with disabilities. Appointment will be made on merit.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.