Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is currently looking for a qualified English Teacher, to join a secondary school located in Hertfordshire.
This is a comprehensive mixed secondary school with 1000+ students and a multicultural community, the school achieved OFSTED outstanding rating in 2019.
The school is looking to appoint an inspirational English Teacher who shares their beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in an educational setting. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic English Teacher, able to teach from KS3 - KS5
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified English teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed. Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as an English Teacher or trainee Teacher
- Hold an honours degree or equivalent in B.Ed.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Ali Izagaren
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.