Are you an English Teacher based in Lancashire, looking for a new exciting opportunity?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a English Teacher who is able to teach Language & Literature to join a dynamic English department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Burnley.
The role is a part-time (3 days a week) position starting in September and lasting up until December 2022.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach English Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The successful English Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Have experience in an English teaching position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.