Towns close by include: #Bothwell #Uddingston #Bellshill
What you can expect for the Nursery Manager role in the Bothwell area:
- £22,880 - 27,040K per annum salary (negotiable dependent on experience)
- A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions
- To have worked as an Early Years Manager or Deputy Nursery Manager in a quality setting with proven leadership skills including positive outcomes through Care Inspectorate inspections (may consider experienced Room Leaders with experience of staff supervisions and some care inspectorate experience due to small scale of the setting)
- A sound understanding of the Curriculum for Excellence and the Pre-Birth to Three Guidance.
- In depth Knowledge of the Health & Social Care Standards, HGIOELC, GIRFEC and Building the Ambition and a proven ability to embed best practice from these documents.
- Experience in line managing staff, including induction, supervision and appraisals.
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and to confidently, effectively and calmly deal with operational issues.
- Actively promote and support the protection of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring that all staff and volunteers observe nursery policies and procedures to keep children safe from harm.
- Help lead and support staff to implement Curriculum for Excellence and Pre- Birth to Three Guidance.
- Monitor and evaluate practice within playrooms to support improvements.
- Work with parents/carers of all children to achieve full integration in the nursery.
- Foresee the needs of all children, families and staff and give wellbeing guidance as appropriate.
- Support all staff and lead a good staff team with high morale.
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members.
- Liaise with the Local Authority and other professionals for the best outcomes for all children.
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors
Bamboo Childcare have many other childcare jobs, so please see our indeed jobs page or our website, we have a 5 star rating on google and indeed for the high level of service offered to our candidates and clients
#childcarejobs #nurseryjobs #earlyyearsjobs #jobsinbothwell #nurserymanagerjobs #childcarescotland
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.