A SEN school is Derby are looking for a part time fully qualified and experienced SEN teacher to join their team, the role would involve working with students with autism and additional needs who are low level academically the role would be 3 days a week starting with the possibility of progressing to more hours after starting in the role.
the role would include;
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Marking given class and home work
- Managing behaviour
- Supporting the students mental and social development
- Working as a team with the other members of faculty to support the children in other areas.
- Communicating with parents
- Writing reports
- Full DBS on the update system
- Full QTS and teacher number
- Experience teaching SEN children
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- A minimum of 2 references
- 1 year minimum of teaching experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.