Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery / early years environment?
Are you looking to progress and develop within your career in childcare?
Are you looking to work in a fun, friendly and very supportive environment?
We are currently working with a lovely nursery based in Addlestone which provides a fun, warm and friendly environment to work in and who pride themselves on looking after their staff as well as providing the best care for the children. The passion for internal growth within this nursery is huge, they will support you throughout your progression and development helping you reach the goals you want to reach in your career.
The Nursery provides care for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Open 51 weeks of the year, Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To support key children
- To liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members.
- Performing domestic duties, such as preparing snacks, cleaning equipment, and toys, etc
- Washing and changing children when necessary
- Planning and supervising fun and educational activities
- Ensuring the safety of children at all times
- Salary review each year
- Pension scheme
- Lunch and uniform provided
- Great holiday package
- Wellness Program
- Reduced gym membership
- Childcare discount
- Nursery based in Addlestone
- Roles available to start ASAP
- Permanent contract
- Full time and Part time positions are available
- Salary £16,000 £24,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Amazing benefits
If you feel this is the role for you please apply today and send your up to date CV.
I will get back to all applications within 7 days.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.