- Receive 3 years of guaranteed interviews and career support
- No previous experience required
- Support and engage children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Become classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks
Would you like a career supporting pupils in the classroom?
Do you have a talent for teaching that you feel is being wasted?
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
The Training Room are searching for creative, fun and patient individuals eager to pursue a career helping children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities develop useful techniques, to aid their academic growth. By supporting and nurturing your own talents we will help you gain industry desired qualifications before matching you to classroom-based opportunities near you.
Training is fully online and self-paced giving you the freedom to learn at your convenience and from almost anywhere. The qualifications you gain will enable you identify the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties and will give you the skills you need to safeguard, support and inspire them to love learning.
To ensure our graduates receive the best possible start to their new career our panel of partners are offering guaranteed interviews with academies, high schools and specialist SEN facilities on completion of our course.
No matter your background, location, previous studies or work history – we can help you start your new career.
You will achieve the following skills and qualifications:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom.
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs and disabilities affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate and support this.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.