ECTA are searching for a highly motivated industry expert who has extensive knowledge of Commercial Heating and/or Catering Gas Installations. This varied role will suit a highly driven, organised individual who wants to work as part of a close knit team, and provide an opportunity to learn new skills.
Established in 2005, East Cheshire Training and Assessment (ECTA) is a National Trainer of operatives and operational staff within the Gas, Power, Utilities and Facilities Management Industries, headquartered in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Your role will include:
- Delivery of classroom based and practical training courses to learners
- Identifying training needs analysis of individuals and organisations
- Mentoring and management of leaners
- Designing training programmes and learning resources in a variety of formats
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes
- Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems
- Liaising with external clients
- A strong gas background with experience of working in the commercial heating and/or catering gas industry
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
- Appropriate ACS commercial gas qualifications
- Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Desired but not Essential:
- Renewable Technology qualifications/accreditations
- Training/Teaching and Assessor qualifications or experience would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
To apply, please send your CV to the contact details shown.