Secondary School Supply Teacher – October 2020 - £100 to £180 per day
Are you a secondary school teacher looking for supply work in September?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the secondary schools in Manchester?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced secondary school teacher, PK Education have opportunities for you. PK are on the constant search for reliable, motivated and flexible secondary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily / short term basis within secondary schools in Oldham.
PK are looking for strong secondary school supply teachers who are seeking work from October 2020
We would love to hear from secondary teachers who are interested in joining us as one of our supply teachers on a day-to-day, short term or long-term basis. Supply / temporary teaching can suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers
PK Education offer:
- A dedicated consultant, who listens to your needs
- Great daily rates
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Access to permanent teaching positions
- Experience and “Try before you Buy” in schools in your area
- A chance to learn and experience different areas of expertise
Secondary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other teaching qualification
- Flexible and motivated secondary teachers who are passionate about education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this supply teacher role, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.