Teaching Assistant Course
- No previous experience needed
- Classroom ready in as little 12 weeks
- Guaranteed interviews upon completion
- Dedicated career support for 3 years
Are you ready to launch a new and rewarding career in the education sector?
Do you have energy and passion needed to support children with educational needs in a classroom environment?
Follow your heart and become a Teaching Assistant.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
There is a growing demand for teaching support across the UK and Dunbar Education has partnered with us here at The Training Room to help them identify and recruit the best possible candidates for primary and secondary schools up and down the country.
Our talent is connecting people with opportunity and by nurturing your own talent, we will help you gain industry desired qualifications before matching you to available positions.
We will provide you with the education and continued support you need to help students find their own passion for learning. All of our training can be done online, at your own speed and from anywhere in the world.
You will gain the following industry desired qualifications:
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
- TQUK L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
Dunbar Education have built an exceptional reputation for providing schools across the UK with first-class candidates eager to make a difference in the classroom. They are passionate about education and want to hear from applicants who share their passion.
Apply now to find out more
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Teaching Assistant Course - Expiring soon!
Today Featured job Quick apply Learn to earn
- The Training Room - Dunbar Education
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Teaching Assistant Course
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts