This job was found on www.education-jobs.co.uk
Job URL: https://www.education-jobs.co.uk/job/212204720/SEN-Teaching-Assistant-Course
* No previous experience required
* Support and engage children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
* Become classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks
* Receive 3 years of guaranteed interviews and career support
Put your engaging and caring nature to good use!
Become a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant and help to support students with Special Educational Needs in a classroom environment.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
If you’re creative, fun and patient with a passion for helping children, we can give you the tools you need to inspire young minds and launch a new career as a SEN Teaching Assistant. You’ll learn to engage and support students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and help them develop useful techniques to aid their academic growth. By supporting and nurturing your own talents we will help you gain industry desired qualifications before matching you to classroom-based opportunities near you.
Training is fully online and self-paced giving you the freedom to learn at your convenience and from almost anywhere. The qualifications you gain will enable you identify the signs and symptoms of specific learning difficulties and will give you the skills you need to safeguard, support, and inspire them to love learning.
To ensure our graduates receive the best possible start to their new career, our education employer partner; Dunbar Education are guaranteeing interviews upon successful completion of our course, alongside which we will continue to support you for up to 3 years.
No matter your background, location, previous studies or work history – we can help you start your new career.
You will achieve the following skills and qualifications:
* TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom.
* TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition.
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs and disabilities affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate and support this.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more