Residential Childcare Tutor/Assessor
This is role is currently home based with some travel throughout the south East (London and Essex)
Able Personnel are delighted to be working with this fantastic training provider who have achieved a Grade 2 Ofsted. They have a very strong ethos in the quality of service they provide both to the learner and the clients.
Our Client are looking for someone to join their passionate and friendly team where you will be tutoring/assessing in Residential Childcare at levels 4 and 5. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Frameworks to Standards, excellent telephone manner and Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- To observe, mark, assess and review the work of the learners and ensure that the learns are to appropriate standards
- Delivering Residential Childcare Apprenticeship Standards at Level 4 & 5.
- Deliver one to one training to learners in the workplace
- Classroom delivery in groups
- To support, motivate and mentor the learners
- Dealing with candidates on a remote basis
- Using the e-portfolio system smart assessor
- Manage a caseload of 40-45 learners
This company offer fantastic support to their staff. They always promote from within and encourage Assessors to interact weekly with each other and recommend new ideas and concepts that the company should look at.
- Assessing Qualification
- Level 3 or above in residential childcare or a related discipline
- Occupational competency in the sector
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
- Have a full driving license and use of a car, as well as full motor and home insurance for business use.
- Access to a reliable Internet connection at home.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary to £26,000 to £30,000 - per annum (Negotiable
- 40p a mile
- 25 Days Holiday + Stats and after 12 months service an extra day for Birthday
- Company Pension with 5% employer contribution
- Annual full team party
- Monthly staff reward & recognition - evening meal for 2
- Regular CPD including support to maintain NMC registration where relevant
- Career progression opportunities
- Laptop and Mobile provided