Secondary School Supply Teachers - Nottingham
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with the Redhill academy trust. We are working with one of their academies in Nottingham The Redhill Secondary Academy for all supply requirements. The Redhill Academy was the first secondary school in Nottinghamshire to gain an "outstanding" Ofsted rating for the quality of teaching, and is now the only one to have achieved this twice in succession. An academy that is rapidly growing and an amazing team to join.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific.
You will hear first of all supply requirements for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
The academy is part of the Redhill Trust, The Redhill Academy Trust prides itself on providing an outstanding education for infant, junior and secondary aged students from Arnold, Sherwood, Mapperley, Carlton, Eastwood, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Calverton, Bolsover, Tupton and Chesterfield.
We are looking for newly qualified or experienced teachers within the secondary teaching field. Whether you have a core subject specialism or can carry out general cover we would love to speak with you today to discuss the fantastic opportunities available.
- Have experience teaching within a secondary school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
In order the speed up the registration process for when the schools do return to normal we have created a process where 80% of the signing up process is completed from the safety of your own home with the remaining 20% of the process able to be completed once certain sanctions and advisories have been lifted and it is again safe to continue on as normal.
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email at or the resourcing team on telephone (phone number removed). Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://(url removed)/job-search/
(phone number removed)